Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Avalanche. . .

I get lonely. It has never really taken much for me to feel this way. I'm not entirely sure why. Most of the time it just creeps up on me. The feeling stays there for hours. When I feel this way anything I try to do normally just makes things worse. It reminds me that I am alone.
I enjoy watching movies so sometimes I'll go out to the movies to feel better and take my mind off of things. That normally helps a little bit, however, if a big party comes in, the lonliness creeps in again.
I'm not depressed. I've always kept to myself for the most part, and I usually don't have a problem with it. Being alone all the time can really take a toll on one's demeanor. It just makes me sad sometimes. I just wish I had someone to talk to every now and then. Someone to hang out with when I'm bored. Someone to discuss film or video games with. I don't really have that anymore. I don't have a girlfriend anymore, my dad lives in Vero, most of my close friends have moved away, and my sister and mom are busy most of the time. I try to make new friends but it's always been hard for me to do that. Most weekends consist of me sitting at home, watching a movie, wishing someone would call me to see how I'm doing.
The bottom line is this:
I miss hanging out with my friends.
I miss my family being together.
and
I miss having her in my life




-"Remain calm while rescue makes plans"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minus the friends comment and replace her with him, then I've written this post a thousand times in my head.