Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

To Sheena: I remember

I remember the first night I talked you on the phone. You text messaged me saying "boo" and I was mad because I thought you were someone pulling a prank.

I remember our first kiss. It was awkward and weird but it felt right.

I remember out first date. We bought tickets to see "Ocean's Twelve" but snuck into "The Incredibles" instead.

I remember how you went to Puerto Rico the day after for a wedding. All I could think about was our date.

I remember when I first told you I loved you. You were crying because you had just gotten a ticket.

I remember how you would come over after I got out of school.

I remember when we were snuggle buddies.

I remember the nights we stayed up looking at the stars. I was grounded so that was our only option as far as going on a date.

I remember our "lunch break" dates.

I remember our first Christmas. You bought me cologne. I bought you an oversized bear.

I remember our late night phone conversations. You're dad was upset because you went over your minutes.

I remember King of Queens every night at 10pm.

I remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend. 02-14-2005.

I remember how happy I was when you said yes.

I remember not being able to see you on your birthday. I still haven't forgiven myself for doing that.

I remember the first time I took you out in my car. I was so happy to finally drive you around for a change.

I remember when you went to the Phillipines with your mom for two weeks. I missed you so much.

I remember how happy I was when you came back.

I remember our first fight. It was over Warrick Davis from "Willow"

I remember our inside jokes. 'Three Places"

I remember all the pictures we took with your Sony digital camera.

I remember the summer of 2005 and how much time we spent together. It will always be my favorite summer with you.

I remember how sad I was to start Senior year. It meant less time with you.

I remember browsing the video store for movies we could watch.

I remember our first time at Howl-O-Scream. Your dad took us eventhough both of us were old enough to drive.

I remember passing out candy on Halloween. We sat in front of my old house and laughed at the kids too old to Trick or Treat.

I remember our second Christmas. It was just as nice as the first.

I remember helping you count your tips during your time as a server.

I remember our walks around your old neihborhood.

I remember the day I tried to convince you to play in the rain with me.

I remember when we didn't realize the Strawberry lemonades at Applebee's did not come with free refils.

I remember walking around Wal-Mart just because we were bored.

I remember when we drew pictures of each other.

I remember all the little things you used to surprise me with. (When you snuck into my car just to leave me a note, the pictures you drew me, the bracelets you made me, etc.)

I remember how beautiful you looked when I graduated. You were so proud to say I was your boyfriend.

I remember our Scrabble nights.

I remember the puzzle that almost destroyed our relationship.

I remember the first time we played tennis.

I remember all those times I visited you at Ruby's. You used to get me mini-burgers.

I remember that weekend I was allowed upstairs in your room. I helped you build a desk. We watched "Scream" and you kept saying how much it was like "Scary Movie"

I remember how you comforted me during my first semester of college.

I remember Fresh Mouth and how it was our favorite place to eat.

I remember our trip to Orlando and Halloween Horror Nights. We got there early and had to wait for a room to get ready.

I remember when we camped out in front of Wal-Mart for the Nintendo Wii. You brought me food and were tired from working.

I remember going staight to your house after the end of my first college semester.

I remember our third Christmas. I bought you a ring.

I remember fishing with you on New Year's Eve. We were completely clueless. Your dad had to help us

I remember our first year anniversary. You looked so beautiful that night.

I remember the birthday where I baked you a cake. You really enjoyed it.

I remember the first time I was comfortable enough to bring you around my friends.

I remember going out to the Cheesecake Factory with everyone.

I remember the lazer tag night you planned.

I remember how happy you were the day you got your Scion TC.

I remember your "I love Carbs" and "I love my boyfriend" tshirts. You were so happy with me.

I remember our wonderful weekend at the Gaylord Palms.

I remember the spring of 2007 that we barely survived.

I remember when you moved to Tampa and how happy I was to finally be able to go upstairs.

I remember our lunch date at The Olive Garden where we decided to work things out

I remember the day we saw The Simpson's movie.

I remember how happy you were when Reece started to like me.

I remember seeing Dan in Real Life and having the entire theater to ourselves.

I remember spending all day together watching Ninja Warrior.

I remember Matt's Graduation party. You wore heals. You looked so cute.

I remember how we used to plan for our future. We were going to travel, get married, have kids. We were going to be happy.

I remember our beach. Lido beach. We spent some great times there.

I remember when you got your wisdom teath out. You called me right after surgery and your tongue was still numb.

I remember the picnics we used to go on.

I remember the late nights at your house.

I remember redbox nights.

I remember how you always supported me. No matter what I went on. You always had my back.

I remember when we went to Orlando for Jake's Birthday.

I remember all the Disney visits. It really was the happiest place on earth when I was there with you.

I remember third and fourth year aniversaries. We wanted to spend our whole lives together.

I remember when you were in the hospital.

I remember how much it broke my heart to see you in that much pain.

I remember wanting to be by your side every moment of everyday.

I remember when you went to Gainesville. I was scared but hopeful.

I remember when you came back.

I remember Halloween that year. You were a hospital patient. I was a dead lumberjack.

I remember loosing myself and you always bringing me back. I wasn't myself but you still loved me.

I remember how you comforted me when my best friend moved away.

I remember really trying hard finding a Christman present for you that year. I didn't have much money and I really wanted to sweep you off of your feet.

I remember Christmas eve playing Risk with your family.

I remember our video game battles. Tekken, Madden, Mortal Kombat, Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Mario Kart.

I remember the PS3 you bought me. You were so happy to see me smile.

I remember when you gave me your old phone when my stopped working.

I remember how much we used to miss each other when we went on trips.

I remember how much you put up with me.

I remember all the clothes you bought me. I still wear them to this day.

I remember our failed film blog.

I remember the moment you told me you didn't want to be with me. It still hurts to this day.

I remember how much I fought to keep us going.

I remember you coming back to me.

I remember things being different.

I remember our last weekend in Orlando. I will never forget how much fun we had.

I remember you leaving me again.

I remember not giving up.

I remember our date at the CineBistro. I really thought things were getting better.

I remember trying to get over you. I could never do it.

I remember Labor Day weekend 2010. You told me you missed being with me. We spent the whole weekend together. I thought you were mine again. I was going to ask you back out that night.


I remember you changing your mind. I know it broke your heart just as much as it broke mine.

I remember sleepless nights. Staying up late with tears runnning down my eyes.

I remember The whigs, Black Keys, and Kings of Leon. Our last big event together.

I remember the day you told me you were moving on. I held you so tight. I didn't want to let go.

There is plenty more but what I remember most are the little things.

I remember every hug

every kiss

every I love you

every moment that I was with you.

I love you, Sheena. I always will. I will never forget everything we experienced together. All the good, all the bad, even the ugly. You will always be in my heart. No matter what happens, I will always remember you. I will always be there. I will always be the one to make you laugh. I will always be the one to hold you when times get rough. I will always be your punching bag. I will always be your shoulder to cry on. I can't promise that I won't fight for you anymore but I can promise that I will try to let go. I will always have hope. Maybe one day we will end up together. I know you still care about me and still love me to a certain extent and as long as that is there I won't stop hoping. I'm going to miss you, Sheena. I miss you every moment of everyday. I miss being with you. I miss that look in your eye. I miss how I use to make you smile. I miss being the most important thing in your life. I know that it probably will never be that way again. I just hope you end up happy. I just want you to be happy. You will always be my everything, my babe, my snuggle buddy, my best friend, and my one and only. It's always been you Sheena and it's always going to be you.

Once agian, I love you Sheena. I can't stress that enough and I'm still going to hope and pray.

-Brandon

2day
2morrow
4ever.

No comments: